In the event the NVC gets the acknowledged I-129F petition before it gets the We-130 petition, new NVC usually processes the We-129F petition. S. Embassy or Consulate in the united kingdom where matrimony happened. In case your relationship taken place in the usa, the newest NVC will send the brand new petition for the U.S. Embassy or Consulate you to products visas throughout the international-citizen spouse’s country from nationality. If your marriage took place within the a country that doesn’t has actually good You.S. Embassy, or the Embassy or Consulate cannot material visas, the latest NVC will send the latest petition into the U.S. Embassy otherwise Consulate you to typically processes visas to own residents of the country. Such as for instance, in case your wedding occurred into the Iran the spot where the You.S. doesn’t have an enthusiastic Embassy or Consulate, the latest petition would be delivered to Turkey.
The latest You.S. Embassy otherwise Consulate where you, this new overseas-citizen mate, usually use will give you specific tips, as well as, which place to go for the expected medical test. Through your interview, ink-100 % free, digital fingerprint scans was removed. Some charge apps wanted next administrative handling, which takes additional time adopting the visa applicant’s interview from the a https://datingmentor.org/dog-dating/ good Consular Manager.
Eligible children from K-step 3 charge applicants may make an application for K-cuatro visas. Separate software have to be submitted for each and every K charge applicant, each K charge candidate need to pay brand new charge application fee.
Your, the fresh new overseas-citizen lover, (and you can eligible people obtaining K-4 visas) will be required to take next models and you can files so you’re able to the brand new visa interview:
- Accomplished Mode DS-160, On line Nonimmigrant Visa App. Your (and you may one qualified people trying to get K-4 visas) must: (1) done Function DS-160 and you will (2) print the fresh new DS-160 verification webpage to take to your intervew.
- Good passport good getting go the usa and with a legitimacy time at the very least half a year away from implied months regarding stay static in the usa (unless nation-specific plans give exemptions).
- Municipal files – the initial(s) (otherwise certified copies) and you may photocopies of your own pursuing the:
- Delivery certificate
- Matrimony certificate toward wedding on You.S. citizen lover
- Divorce case otherwise passing certification(s) of any early in the day partner(s)
- Police permits out of your introduce country off home and all places the place you have resided for 6 months or even more once the years sixteen. (Police licenses are needed for accompanying youngsters decades sixteen or more mature.)
- Medical test (vaccinations is elective, discover less than)
- Proof financial support (Mode We-134, Affidavit away from Service tends to be asked)
Note: The brand new consular officer could possibly get request more information, such as wedding images and other research that the relationship so you can the U.S. resident companion was legitimate. Data files into the international languages, except that what of the nation where the application happen, are going to be translated. Applicants is to decide to try the visa interviews all of the completely new civil data, such as for example beginning and you can matrimony permits together with legible photocopies of the documents and you can translations. Fresh documents and you will translations was came back.
Remark Extra You.S. Embassy/Consulate-Particular Guidelines
There can be most recommendations to possess gathering files required for the K charge interviews. Remark U.S. Embassy/Consulate-Certain Instructions right here, to know what extra conditions you will find, or no.
Medical Test and you will Vaccination Requirements
From inside the get yourself ready for the newest interviews, individuals will need to agenda and you can done a healthcare test. Till the issuance from an immigrant or K visa, all applicant, aside from years, need proceed through a health examination and that should be did by the a keen signed up panel medical practitioner. You might be offered directions regarding scientific examinations from the You.S. Embassy or Consulate the place you tend to get the visa, in addition to information on registered committee physicians. Find Scientific Examination to learn more, also a listing of panel physicians by the country, and frequently asked questions.